Hello hello!
Here I am today to share a few more stories from our life that I documented in my Life Album using Capella Life Story Kit from Blinks of Life.
First page is about our daughter, who started dating very soon (3weeks old
:D). We went for a walk one day after a Walentine's Day to meet with
our friends and their little Son - Szczepan (you can remember this
little fellow from here: click click!). This was their 1st date with
flowers, gifts, coffee ;) and a lot of walking :)
It's also about Her very first word - hiccup (english word - She is a little Smartie!)
In
this spread I also wrote a story about Ola's feet because they were
looking strangely when She was born - we were wondering if they were
about to stay this way for ever (fortunately not ;))
So here we are: first walks, first dates, first words - in pictures:
Second part of this spread is about our guests, who have been visiting us to meet Ola for the very first time. It's also about her stomach problems and about all of Her funny and not funny faces. She is not consciously smiling yet. Here You go:
I hope You enjoyed the pictures :) Don't forget to tell me what You think :)
The Blinks of Life Kit that I used here is unfortunately sold out: click! Click!
Subscribe today to get the next one!
Hugs,
M


















So beautiful! I love your style! <3
ReplyDeleteThank You V!
DeleteMireczko, z rozrzewnieniem czytam te wpisy. Żałuję, że nie prowadziłam takiego albumu kiedy mój syn był mały.
ReplyDeleteWszystkiego najlepszego dla całej waszej trójeczki! :***
Doruś Dzięki! To teraz musisz się postarać o kolejnego dziecka i nadrobić zaległości :D :D
DeleteCudowny album! to będzie dla Oli niesamowita pamiątka :*
ReplyDeleteMam nadzieję, że wytrwam :D Dzięki :**
Delete