2015/03/28

Life Story Kit and what happened to my Life Album recently

Hello hello!!

In the last few weeks I haven't share my Life Album with You Guys because I've been waiting to create February/March spreads with the next Life Story Kit! And when it came to my doorstep I just couldn't stop creating!!!!!!
In a few more days I'll be sharing with You all that I created, so stay tuned for that!

I already told You how I love Blinks of Life products, right? Ok now I have to say it one more time because this month kit - Capella is just brilliant! I couldn't dream of anything better! I especially love all that gold tones coming mostly from exclusive Blinks of Life designs - those are just adorable!!

When I was waiting for the kit I've been thinking a lot about my album-creating process and I have decided to change it a bit.
From now on I am going to focus more on journaling (since I am not that good at taking photos ;D) So I keep writting down all the funny stories about our daughter - for Us to remember every tiny detail, every little moment of our everyday life and to be able to share it with Ola when She comes to Her age. And here I am with my notepad and pen - ready to collect crazy stuff whenever they happen :)
Additionally I've decided to write in Polish, so our daughter could read the stories when She will be able to read.

Ok so more journaling...

But here's the problem: You probably know that I hate my handwriting... so I needed to change this aspect too! This is why I prepared the writing on my computer and printed it! Voila! Simple! And Clever! Hah!
I still have a space for some improvements - for example the font size (smaller=better) but I prepared simple card templates with some titles to group the topics that can go together.
I can share the templates with You - just let me know if You want it :))

I also have changed the method of preparing the pictures, but I am not going to talk about it now - don't want You to get bored :)

Ok enough about the changes - let's see what I created:

Of course there's one more big change in my album: it is totally focused on Ola :P
I hope You don't mind :)
She just keep brightening up our life!

Take care and have a lovely weekend!
M

2 comments :

  1. wow, pokazuj więcej, Ola to sama słodycz!! I pokazuj więcej syrek hahhaha bo uwielbiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, jakie to cudowne i słodkie! śliczną córeczkę masz :*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!