Hello Hello!
I have another portion of my Life Album to share with You today! I created it all using Capella Kit from Blinks of Life, so if You like the products that I used - subscribe today: click click! and make sure You're gonna get them next month!
...
We have a lot of stories here, so let me go straight to the pictures:
First page is about our trip to Nysa, where we were celebrating my Mom's 50th Birthday and it's also about the time when my sister came to spend a week with us - helping and cooking delicious diners :) and now we really miss Her! Especially Ola, who really enjoyed how Auntie Kama talked with Her.
Second page is a diary of Random stuff that happened - all about Ola
- who doesn't like eating vitamins
- growing up so fast - She's now wearing diapers size 2 and we had to give up some of Her tiny clothes
- being really strong girl wearing cute bunny hat
And my Fav - third page about recent happenings...
It's all about how I love Ola sleeping with open mouth, and about my husband's and mine first date since our doughter was born - two hours alone (what a progress!)
It's about a lovely hat that I bought for Ola and it hapened to be too small - it made Ola furious and me - sad - now I have to buy bigger one - cause I love it so ;)
And the most important story - huge step forward: Ola is CONSCIOUSLY smiling - She is such a Sweetie - I only have to smile to Her and She's smiling back! You should see this in real - The Cutest Girl in the block :D
This is it!
Thank You for reading and supporting us with Your lovely comments!
We are sending hugs to You Guys!
xoxo


























to będzie naprawdę fantastyczna pamiątka!
ReplyDelete:************
DeleteRozwalaja mnie te wpisy :*
ReplyDelete