Hello!
We are back and I have so many
projects that I can share with You right now, that I really don't know where
to start!
Maybe a few updates from private life will be ok and then the projects ;)
Ok, so first of all: We are a Family of three now!!!!
Our
beautiful daughter Ola was born on January 27th, she is more
adorable than anything in the world ;) yep i know - every Mommy says that about her child ;))
Here she is:
Cutie, huh?
See You soon!
Hugs from a Veeeeery Happy Mom








wow... an angel!!! congrats MIRA!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSama słodycz!! Dużo zdrówka dla całej trójki! :*
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteŚliczna jest :)
ReplyDeleteno niby każda mama tak mówi, ale Olka jest na prawde śliczna :)))))) No i Styczniowa :D Buziole i gratulacje :* Trzymajcie sie wszyscy ciepluchno!
ReplyDeleteo tak coś w tym jest. Ach te styczniowe dziewczyny :))
DeleteCongrats!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all three of you <3
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Mira!! She is so Sweet And adorable! I'm so happy for you! 😍😍😘
ReplyDeleteGratulacje!!! Cudna jest :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!!! Gratulacje!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks beautiful, congrats to all of you! :)
ReplyDeletePewnie, że śliczna! Gratulacje!
ReplyDeleteCudowna! Wszystkiego najlepszego!
ReplyDelete