2015/01/23

Blinks of Life Journey

Hello!
In 2015 I am having this wonderful pleasure to be a Member of Blinks of Life Design Team and this is what I want to share with You Guys today!


Can You imagine how happy I am to be among such talented scrappers? This is Huge!

I've been admiring BOL activity for some time now - look here to see the gallery (oh gorgeous!!!) and I love the fancy and bright designs they are providing each month within the kits!

Some time ago Blinks of Life introduced their new direction for memory keeping: Life Story subscription kit! You can learn about it more here: click!
I already had a pleasure to work with the first kit and what I can tell is that I totally admire Life Story cards that You can find in it!
They are all kept in beautiful soft tones that makes my Life Album approach just the way I love it! All cards are printed on a textured cardstock what makes them very interesting and luxurious! I haven't seen anything like that before!
What is more - cards are perfectly coordinated with stamps and embellishments - Natalia Buntar have a real talent for selecting what's best!
Here are some sneaks of the first kit:


I will show You more soon so stay tuned! And the kit reveal is at the end of February so be sure to follow BOL blog to see it!

Thanks for stopping by,
Xx
M

2 comments :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!