Ok! It's time to share the last DD week from my album :)
I finished documenting on 25th, album was ready somewhere around that day, but I was too lazy to upload the pictures here... So now it's hight time to do it...
As usual my album turned out to be really FAT!
Last week was really peaceful and relaxing...
I definitely wanted to put this cute card from my nephew to the album... why? Because he always write something that makes me laugh - this time it was this super nice sentence, how he can't wait to meet our baby (of course he made a mistake that is totally adorable and is what i love the most about his letters!)
The picture below is actually one of not many pictures of me being pregnant - it's tricky and I'm not sure if You can see it :) but yes - this is it. I don't have too much time left to change it ha!
Christmas Eve was all about visiting Friends and finally we gathered together around the table at my Grandparents house to celebrate with Family.
Again 25th was reserved for Family and Friends.
Of course in my album there always have to be place for some resolutions...
The rest of December was really calm.
Now all that I admire the most are our pregnancy classes, and some happy thoughts about our future.
I hope You had a great time celebrating New Years Eve, and once again: I wish You all everything what's best in this 2015 Year!
xx
M





What a beautiful album! Wishing you a joy filled year ahead! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank YOU E!
Deleteohhhh jest fantastyczny!!!
ReplyDeletehah low low!
Delete