As I want to document all what life will bring us with our daughter birth I was wondering what's the best way to do it... I'm still going to continue my 12 by 12 Life Album, but I also wanted to focus more on the Family matters.
I want to see how we will change in the next few years. I want to be able to share these memories with Ola in the future.
This is why Family Portraits idea came to my mind.
Separate album.
Small one.
Monthly input.
You could ask: why I've decided to share this project with You Guys?
Because I need to stay focused on it. I need to set goals and achieve them no matter what. And nothing is more motivating then a group support, right?
Please, feel free to join me in this journey!
First I'm going to introduce our family as it is now - in January 2015: P and I. I want to write some thoughts about current us, write the letter to myself why I'm doing this project.
This is my work in progress:
If You want to join, here You will find a few more words about the project: click click!
And here's the group where we can meet: click click!
I hope I'll find You there full of ideas!
Soon, together with CAT File team we are going to send the newsletter to all of You, who are interested in January Family Portraits theme. Don't forget to subscribe!
Oh, and here are some project banners for You to grab if You like: click click!
xx
Mira






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!