Hello again!
One more thing that I wanted to share with You today is my tutorial on Ruby Rock-it! blog: click click!
Some of You might find it useful: little December opening page inspiration for Your regular Life Albums :) Enjoy!
Let me know if You are in the group of people who continue their Life Album on December the same way as always? Aren't You afraid that this is too much for You when You already have Your December Album? What do You think? Can we handle both? I'm sure I can - what about You?
Any pressure?
xox,
Mira










Fab tutorial you shared over there! I'm doing a December mini as well as my normal PL pages. There might be some overlap in photos, but that's ok. :)
ReplyDeleteI also think that's ok ;) i for example focus more on journaling in my regular album-more than in DD :)
DeleteThank You Lil!
tak jak rok temu tak i teraz w grudniu grudniownik w styczniu nadganianie PL :) A to dlatego, że do PL zaglądam częściej niż do grudniownika i chcę mieć tam ciągłość zdażeń :)
ReplyDeleteDoookladnie-ciaglosc zdarzen- pl bez grudnia nie istnieje ;))
Deletecudne to zlotko i beze!
ReplyDeleteu mnie rok temu byl PL i teraz chyba tez wrzuce kilka grudniowych stron do niego :)
No nie ma innej opcji ;) dzieki Kas!
DeleteTu jest tak pięknie ,że nie potrafię odejść od kompa :)
ReplyDelete