Everyone's sharing their albums and so do I :))
In the middle of 2014 i started with the idea to work with Insta Album, so i bought it and waited....
Mint one.
But when November came I totally change the color palette preferences...
Mint was no longer good.
I also started preparing the number pages and found out that this album won't fit all those pages inside.
So i became a little frustrated... At first i wanted to knit the cover with bobbiny, but it wasn't the best idea. I didn't like it at the end of the day.
Then the Studio Tekturek KIT came to my house and that was it! Inside i found two thick pieces of cardstock and wonderful Sweet Pie add-on paper (my favorite!!!!)! I've decided to create the cover by myself as i always did!
So here it is - really simple and just the way I love it:
If You are interested how my previous albums looked like - today on CAT file blog: I am giving some tips and sharing some pictures. You can expect a lot of talking there but also some new freebies that I am sure You're gonna love!
And here are some of the inner pages from this year album :))
Don't forget to tell me what You think.
Thank You for all Your nice comments under previous posts!
Kissing,
M
















Pięknie!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Love it!
ReplyDeleteo rajciu! <3 marzenie!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT ♥. The colours are aweseome.
ReplyDeletePiękny jest! :)
ReplyDeletePiękniasty :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, those papers complement the gold pages you made perfectly!
ReplyDeleteThank You Guys!!! you are sooooo nice!!!
ReplyDeleteJesoooo patrzyłabym bez końca! i wchłaniała każdy milimetr tego fantastycznego X-mas artu!
ReplyDeleteI love your album!
ReplyDeleteUwielbiam :)
ReplyDelete