2014/10/03

One Year ago... September Life Album

Hello! This month I'd like to share something from my Life Album that is a bit different than usual. As You may already know I'm not only doing everyday album - I also have my Wedding pictures pocket story project opened!
And since September was the month of our marriage first anniversary I've decided to share with You a bit of my Wedding album!
It's already full of pictures, but what I was missing there until now, was pictures from the Church. Why is that? Probably because I didn't like the colors of those pictures too much. I mean, pictures are gorgeous, but they are all in the brown tones, which i'm not so comportable to scrap with! I really missed that part of the Wedding Day in our album though! At the end of the day this is the most important moment, right?

So I finally made myself to go for it! And believe me or not I really admire the effects! The essence east coast collection was really helpful here - I must admit!











At first I wanted to add a bit more scrappy details to the pages, but when I gathered around the cards and pictures, when I put them in my album just to see the composition, I found out that I really like the simplicity of my Layout and that I need nothing else to add there! It's funny, how sometimes You have to go out from Your comfort zone (this time - colors) and You end up with totally different style of Your work!

I'm happy to share my thoughts with You Guys, thanks for reading! I hope that my example will inspire You to experiment with the colors that You don't like, and I'm sure the results will be amazing! Have fun!
xox,
Mira

5 comments :

  1. Simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Już rok?! jak ten czas zapierdziela :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, rok minął nie wiadomo kiedy! :)
    A ja w tym roku obchodziłam 20. rocznicę i szczerze mówiąc czuję się tak, jakby to była pierwsza za nami ;P :)))
    Kolejnych cudnych, wspaniałych lat Wam życzę! :** Uściski i pozdrowienia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to już rok! a ile się nadziało, c'nie? buziaki gorące!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!