2014/10/02

September 5 on the 5th

Hi there! It's high time to share my 5 on the 5th project with You Guys!

In my pictures I like to focus on people, so my September five on the fifth project is totally dedicated to my (also pregnant) friend Iwona. She's going to give a birth to Her Baby Boy really soon! (Actually she already did! When i was writing this post she was still expecting - and now! She is the happiest mom in the Universe - You can not even imagine, how jelaous i am because of that fact!)

She's the one, who went trough the pregnancy process just before me, ane she's like the best source of every information that i need :) I always ask Her about everything, and she's really happy that she can share Her experience with me :) She's the one, who found a really great doctor that we are both happy to consult with, whe's the one, who know all the baby stuff prices, she knows exactly what should be prepared for the birth :) She's going to check the hospital first and so on... I could point other things for ages! One thing sure: and I'm really grateful to have Iwona around!



Pictures are from our walk in the park, when we were trying to find first signs of fall in our city. The weather was outstanding and I was trying to experiment with the beautiful colors and the light, but I'm not proud of what I ended up with. When I look at the little screen of my camera - pictures look wonderful, but when I come back home and see it on the big screen of my computer - it's nothing really special - please tell me why is that?

Iwo didn't like the pictures, because of how she think she looks, but I think she looks gorgeous as a pregnant women! Don't You?? I really love the way she's handling the last few weeks of her pregnancy!
I hope this is inspiring for You, because for me it really is!
xox,
Mira

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!