2014/10/06

love links - Design

Hello! Today in my love links corner I'd love to share very best lifestyle/design sites that I follow from some time now:

Design love fest
The design chaser
Eat Drink Chic
My little fabric (it's more about food design - yummy!)

Don't You think those are gorgeously inspiring?



Don't forget to check the links that the rest of our Essence team prepared: click click! and leave Your opinions here and there! I'd be very glad to know if we share the same interests and i am sure the site owners will be honored if You leave some tracks in their space :)

Kisses,
M

2 comments :

  1. It’s refreshing to read a good quality article for a change. You’ve made many interesting points and I agree. This has made me think and for that I thank you.
    Visit: lifestyle design

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s refreshing to read a good quality article for a change. You’ve made many interesting points and I agree. This has made me think and for that I thank you.
    Visit: lifestyle design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!