I was showing the card that I made for my lovely friends who were getting married in August!
I promised You to share some tips how to create it and I also promised to show You a bit more of what's inside.
You seemed to be excited about it, so I'm sorry You had to wait such a long time for that moment!
Now I can finally share this little tutorial with You!
Ok so where to start?
You will need:
Scissors, Vellum, washi tape, a few Project Life cards, scraps of papers, a few punchers, little doily, embellishments (whatever You want, but be careful - do not use thick, 3d elements (they Won't fit to the envelope). Sequins are very welcome!
Optional: little pictures of You and the person who's getting the card!
The process of creating:
1. To start, You need to cut the square from the vellum, bend it in the half and stick their edges together with the washi tape - to create a pocket. The size of the vellum square will determine the size of Your pocket.
2. Then - choose the PL journaling cards, write each wish individually on different card and decorate all of them. Some cards don't need more words to add, so just live them like that! When they are ready put them all in the pocket.
3. Punch the scraps of colorful papers to get a lot of tiny elements and add it to the pocket as a confetti.
4. Add all the embellishments, sequins, pictures and whatever You like to the pocket.
5. If it's a wedding card - don't forget to put a little money envelope inside.
6. Some of Your wishes You might want to write on the handmade tags (it's great to add a ribbon on top - it's easy and funny to grab them from the pocket).
7. When all details are already in the pocket simply add the doily on top of the pocket - to close it. You can add some papers, embellishments on top too! And don't forget to attach a little name tag at the end (additional "card manual" will be more than appreciated :D)
8. Voila!
I think this little extraordinary card will be remembered very well! And You can't even imagne what a fun it is to open that card and read all the wishes! And what a beautiful mess around! Pure joy!
Have fun!
And don't forget to share Your opinions over this idea!
Hugs,
Mira
![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() ![]()
![]()
|






























What an absolutely beautiful idea! So clever, simple and stunning... now I just need a wedding to attend! x
ReplyDeletefantastyczny pomysł :)
ReplyDelete