2014/10/20

Cloud decoration

As You may know I LOVE cloud theme in the kids room! My pinterest board is full of them!Just take a look:



I promised myself that one day I'm going to do it in our house!
And I did!
I hope You will enjoy this little tutorial!


Of corse You probably know that I am also in love with Bobbiny lately, and this project wouldn't go without them, so I really need to emphasize that fact :)
(You can expect a few more posts with them soon!)

So what do You need to create this cloud?


1. Let's start with cutting the cloud shape out of the big (not like in this picture) thick cardstock (or wood if You prefer) and covering it with blackboard paint.


2. When it's done You can stitch along the edge or leave it just the way it is. Then create some holes to be able to hang Your cloud on the wall (I used the twine but it's not necessary)


3. Then create some drops - I used Bobbiny to do it! How - Soon I'll have the video here on the blog to share what You need to be aware of, when creating theese (stay tuned)!

4. Now - simply punch the holes in the cloud and use the colorful twine to attach the drops to the cloud.


And the project is ready! Yay!

I am really proud of my cloud!

What do You think about it? I hope You like it!

Aaaand if You ever create something like that - do not forget to share it with me!

Hugs,
Mira

3 comments :

  1. Wygląda niesamowicie elegancko i wybornie na tej ścianie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. allleeż będzie pięknie jak to wszytsko zbierzesz w całość :) Trzymam kciuki za powodzenie operacji :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!