Hi there!
To be honest with You Guys, for some time lately I didn't enjoy creating Layouts. I didn't really feel into doing it, and if I did, it was because I had to submit it somewhere... I was totally focused on my Project Life and this was the biggest fun.
And it has changed. Now I find really difficult to keep up with my Life Album, and I have a desire to create some layouts. This was my favorite kind of project before I fell in love with PL.
Where is this coming from, huh? Can anyone tell me?
For a super long time I haven't created a layout that wouldn't be free of rules - and lately I feel that one rule is ENOUGH to spoil all the fun of creating.
That's why i promised myself to create more Layouts freely, without ANY rule in my head. And here's one of them!
Created for pleasure.
My pleasure... and for the pleasure of my Friend Kasia - mother of the kid from the pictures.
I printed those pictures some time ago with the intention of giving the work away as a gift.
And this is the biggest pleasure that I can have while creating - thinking about person who will receive my work. All the happiness that it gives! Wonderful feeling, don't You think?
People keep asking me: why don't You sell Your works?
The answer is simple: this is not a pleasure to create under pressure! Rules are killing my creativity!
I love creating for myself! I love creating for my friends!
Money won't buy the happiness!
Remember that :)
I hope You enjoy the Layout!










lepszy nie mógł być!
ReplyDelete