Hello!
I couldn't wait to share this post with You!
Some time ago I was asked by Natalia Bun to be a guest designer for Blinks of Life Kit Club. You may already have noticed, that they are finally open after a huge makeover and I must admit: I waited with excitement for this moment for sooooooooooo long! Check their website: click click!
it's gorgeous - don't You think? There is this wonderful gallery, where You can share Your works and admire the works of others! As I do!
BOL Design Team members are all incredibly tallented and I'm thrilled to see what they are creating!
As a guest designer I've had a pleasure to work with real scrapbooking stars - super talented team - check this out:
I'm honored to be the part of this team.
We all worked with two wonderful BOL Kits: Cinamon Roll and Sugar & Spice. In a few next days I'd love to share with You what I created. I'll start with the layouts:
Both of them are about my nephew Oli. First is all about the childhood and it's careless character. This picture of Oli made me thinking about my childhood. Isn't the picture dreamy? Since i love the picture I wanted this Layout to be really simple. At first, when I took this wooden paper in my hands i had no idea how to use it, but then it hit me - it's perfect for my picture! I simply cut the paper following the pattern, and here You go - Layout was ready with the simplicity that i needed!
Second LO is also about Oli - this time showing his self-confident face. I don't know what I like about this picture the most - probably the fact that it's showing Olivier's true character. He can be really sweet and darling, cute and helpful but he is also very crafty boy. Most of the time he just pretend to be this way - just to make a silly face, but I also know that he have that strength inside him and it makes him really interesting person. So here You go!
I hope You feel inspired!
Thank You Natalia for Your invitation - it was a huge pleasure and even bigger honor for me to be the Blinks of Life guest designer!
Thank You all for reading this post.
Don't forget to check what other Girls created: click click! and share Your thoughts with me!
xx
Mira








Congratulations !!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful layout!
cudne! heheh, gratuluję bejbe! :)))
ReplyDeleteboskie scrapiszcza! Congrats!
ReplyDelete