2014/09/25

List it - smash!

Hi There!
I have something that is really special (for me) to share today! This is my everyday "list it!" journal. As You may know I love smash journals (especially made by myself). For a very very long time I've been thinking about creating the book of lists - in the form of smash book. I didn't have enough time for that, until now :) We're moving really soon, so I decided to make a little organisation in my scrapbooking paper box. I finished with a lot of paper scraps that i really wanted to use immediately. I hate collecting stuff just to have them - always have to do sth with them! Crazy-i-know! What is more I'm really energetic person with lots of creative ideas in my mind. And if I don't write them down (or draw) i loose them! Soooooo... I keep writing my "to do" lists in the callendar, which is really small, so there's always space missing for all of them. This is why I finally forced myself to create this smash!

So what You can find inside? Chaos mostly :) Yep - this is me :D
But also:
1. favourite recipes - I want to have them gathered in one place, and now it's finally possible to keep them together
2. random drawings - future Cut File and Printable ideas
3. weekly "to do" lists - what i want to do, bake, watch, etc
4. shopping lists
5. inspiring pictures - it's kind of analogue version of Pinterest (sorry that You won't have the opportunity to click for the source!)

And this is it for now.

I hope You'll find it inspiring - especially those of You, who seek for more organization in their life!

Here are some of the inner pages:

1 comment :

  1. Zamieniasz zwyczajne, codzienne zapiski w kolejną scrapową formę - cudnie się to prezentuje!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!