2014/08/02

week 26

Hi there!
It's time to share the latest Life Album Pages with You! This time i decided to add one 12x12 page to my album. In this page I gathered my summer plans (a little summer bucket list). I love to stop for a while and think about what i need and what i want and to write it down on paper. There's a lot to do after all, but i'm glad that i summerized it at the beginning of summer, cause this is the best way for me to welcome a new season, especially when it’s my favourite one!

Another page is regular pocket scrapbooking - all about the week 26th which was full of eating and cooking! I didn’t feel very well, so i spent most of my free time at home, reading and sleeping. I didn’t feel into scrapbooking at all - can You imagine that? Is’t very unusual! But of course i managed to create something.
When it comes to my colorful cooking I prepared super spicy carrot cream soup (we couldn’t manage to eat all of it!), yummy salmon and green sandwich butter (sth like guacamole, but with a peas). We went for a date, where i discovered the best breakfast ever! So all i remember from that week was eating! And I hope You will forgive me that i scrap about such a down-to-earth activities! I hope this will encourage You to enjoy Your everyday routines!






Kisses! 

4 comments :

  1. Both pages are so pretty, love the idea of your 12x12 summer bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mira, cos Ty zrobiła? To jest genialne! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oby udało się wszystkie spełnić :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!