2014/08/04

mini album simple tutorial!

Hi there! How are You doin? We are getting bigger and better, that's why i've decided to post to You today and share my latest projects!

I prepared this mini so I could collect short letters to our baby, that we're expecting right now. I can already feel the difference in my body, in my life and I have plenty of thoughts in my mind that I want to share with our child. But I need to wait with those details for a little while... until our kid will be old enough to listen and understand what I am talking about. I want to document those things also for myself, to be able to go back and remind all the stuff we've gone through. For more details and the whole tutorial: click click!










Simple, isn’t it? I’m amazed how ready-to-use the cards are to build a wonderful mini journal. You can add some little pictures inside, decorate each page, whenever You feel You need it, but it’s still piece of cake to do it, and what is the most important - great fun! I hope You like the idea. Don’t forget to share Your albums with me!
Hugs,
Mira

5 comments :

  1. gratuluję Kochana!! :*
    taki albumik na pewno będzie wspaniałą pamiątką :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, ale to piękne!! Już zazdroszczę dzidziusiowi, że będzie miało taką wspaniałą pamiątkę :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękny, delikatny albumik. Będzie cudowną pamiątką! :)
    Oczywiście, gratulacje ogromne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!