![]() |
|
When the summer has finally started all i want
to scrap about is this season (my favorite!)!
For this layout I chose the picture from
Croatia (summer 2012), set myself for the chillout mood and relaxed.
I love working with essence papers when it
comes to summer, cause they all have this gorgeous color character - a little
bit bleached and totally "Coastal" (:D) - perfect, don't You think?
This time I followed this sketch 100% (i didn't
even rotate the coposition! {how strange is that?}) and I really like the way
it turned out. I hope that You like it too! And that You can feel a little bit
of summer breeze in the air :) Stay in the mood! And have a lovely day!
supply list:
Papers: empire bebe Foundation 2 reverse,
empire bebe Foundation 3 reverse,
Fynmark Fundamentals: dotted vellum, plain
vellum,
Bella! Labels Cardstock Sticker
American Crafts Alphabet,
Papermania Flower sticker
Studio Calico Enamel dots and free label
printables
Dear Lizzy Sticker
black ink
|








Łaaał, jest jak ptasie mleczko, delikatny i szałowy :D
ReplyDelete