2014/07/14

PL week 24 and 25

Hello! I'd like to share my latest PL pages with You! Those are from the weeks 24 and 25 when we had a little holiday weekend here in Poland. That were weeks when the doctor confirmed our pregnancy. I desperately needed to get some free time and when it finally happened I was even exhausted with all the free time that i gained! We met with friends at the river bank where we organized a little barbecue, I spend a lot of time sleeping and reading. This was super calm weekend - just the way i like the most!
what about You? How did You spend Your free time? Do You still remember it? I know it's been a long time ago :)


5 comments :

  1. swietna rozkładówka :) i bardzo gratuluję ciąży ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulacje :) Z pewnością od teraz będzie to piękny i wyjątkowy album :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gratki! :) mam nadzieję, że dajesz radę :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratulacje! Coś czuję, że album nabierze nowego wymiaru :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!