Hello! Today from the essence love links corner I'd like to share with You my kid-book-illustrations love. The websites are polish, so i hope You will forgive me that some of You probably won't understand the word there, but i think they're GREAT and i'm proud to share them (and at the end of the day it's all about the ilustrations - right?):
Emiis (my favorite!)
Polska ilustracja dla dzieci (the newest books reveal)
365 monsters (those are not a book ilustrations, but i think they suit here)
Check out the others Girl's list: I'm sure You're gonna love it! !click! click!
ps. Don't forget to check the links and leave Your opinions here and there! I'd be very glad to know if we share the same interests and i am sure the site owners will be honored if You leave some tracks in their space :)
Kisses,
M






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!