2014/01/02

Win my classes!

Hello again!
Here I am with more details about the classes and with the chance for You to win the participation!

In the project we will create an altered book gathering all the memories of Your relationship.
We will go through 15 lessons full of love inpsirations! All because of the Valentine's Day! 

  • You will have the chance to work with special KIT from Kits de Somni, where we collected beautiful products that I love the most (the KIT quantity is limited, so don't hesitate for too long, and subscribe it right now!) 

  • You will get the access to the international student group, where we'll be sharing our experience and I will be able to get You know a bit more! 

  • You will be provided with all the designs that I prepared especially for the project purposes (including printables and cut files)


I really can't wait to meet You Guys!
  
And as I promised I have a candy for You:

If You'd like to have a chance to win, just leave Your comment below and spread the word about the classes on Your Facebook/Blog/Instagram/Pinterest/Google+

Submission ends on January 17th!
Good Luck!

19 comments :

  1. jaaaa! :)) wygląda cudnie Miraczku!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, perfect kit and perfect teacher! Share in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/begona.miguens

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ja też! zapowiada się fantastycznie :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so great ! Thank you so much for the chance !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aah, love to win! Sneaks look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I need it!!!! Just let me win!!!! hahaha
    Kisses from Spain!
    #cuchi

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks awesome! Thanks for the chance to win a spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tengo tiempo?
    quiero apuntarme a tus clases cómo lo hago?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woow, I just found about your class and it is 100% my style!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!