2014/01/03

2014 motto - freebies!

Hello!
I've tried to prepare the first page for my 2014 Project Life, but in the last few days i really didn't feel for scrapbooking!
But for designs digital files - yes indeed! This is why i have another freebies* for You today! Some of them will find their way to fill the pockets of my PL pretty soon i hope. I know those are really simple, but this is exactly what i need now. I hope You will like them!

Have a lovely weekend!
M

*For personal use only!

4 comments :

  1. ooo jednak robisz PL :D super :D
    ja z Twoich freebies na pewno skorzystam :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you use the freebies? Where is the download button? Are this for project life? How big are they? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot! they are so cute! love them ^^ great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!