2016/03/30

Currently Notes - march edition

Hello Guys!

Do You document the stories from Your kids childhood? I do and I really love reading the notes from the past. I hope one day Ola will enjoy reading it too!

Most of the writing goes to my Life Album, some thoughts are gathered in the form of Currently Notes, which I found to be the best project for documenting our life recently.
Today I'd like to share my march Currently Notes edition with You :)

To create this page I used new Paislee Press designs (You will find product list at the end of my post). It's 100% digital, but I printed it and I am going to add a few more embellishments. Obviously it's going to end up in my Life Album!

I really hope that with this post I inspired You to write more stories about Your children :) Or maybe You already keep doing it and would like to share Your ideas with me? Please, do so!

Have a great day Folks!



Digital products that I used:
For Like Ever Papers
For Like Ever Journal Cards
For Like Ever Elements

4 comments :

  1. Jak pięknie! ;) Ta zieleń idealna na wiosnę! ;) I zdjęcie przesłodkie przede wszystkim. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jak pięknie! ;) Ta zieleń idealna na wiosnę! ;) I zdjęcie przesłodkie przede wszystkim. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!