2016/02/08

February with Citrus Twist Kits

Hiya on Monday!

Today I have a bunch of photos to share with You of my PL spreads made with February PL and Sprinkles Kits from Citrus Twist Kits!
As I am digging into minimalism this year, pictures might have to serve You for a thousand words right now :) And I won't be sharing as much as I did last year, so please, don't be surprised :))

Thanks for coming here anyway, and don't forget to leave a comment if You are touched by anything :) I am open for a private conversation with You Guys, though! Remember about that!

Okay, here are some of my spreads:

To see more of my works created with those kits, be sure to follow CTK blog - I will be more talkative there!
Hugs,
M

2 comments :

  1. bomba! a najbardziej to mi się podoba Ola-prima-balerina :D cudne strony i zdjęcia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękne!

    Zapraszam http://scrapmaniaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!