2016/01/02

New CTK kits!

Hello in New Year!
New Year and New Kits in Citrus Twist Kits!
I know You are all excited, since these are super cool as always!
This month I was working with "Verona" Pocket Life Kit together with "So Lovely" Embellishment Kit and I have to say: They go together like salt and pepper! Love them both!
As a first inspiration I would like to share the rest of my December Album pages that were yet unpublished! So here they are:


At the beginning of December Ola started sitting (by herself), so She became very calm girl. She can now play alone for a long time, which makes me superhappy and my hands are free (knittitng, yay for knitting!)
:))

Antilight came and brought this lovely package full of hand-made beauty:
Together with Ola they enjoyed themselves sitting on a carpet and playing:
I wasn't focused on Christmas decorations much this year - I only put the lights on, decorated the Christmas Tree and I was happy with the effect! But our friends came to visit us and they brought this lovely (again hand-made) decoration:

I wasn't going to bake gingerbread cookies too, so I just picked some from Christmas Market and my gingerbread mission was being considered accomplished!
Deceber 17th is my Birthday day and Hubby brought me the most incredible flower bouquet that I ever received! Oh, He know me so well! It was just an ordinary day full of little moments of magic!

We like to play strange games, but this one was really unexpected - here's Ola as an angel:
I hope You like it!
As my approach was really simple I was mostly focused on one picture per page and only a few embellishments. That's it :) I really love that how it turned out and again I am proud of myself that I finished it! Hope You managed too!
That's it! I won't be sharing DD album any more :)) But but but... there are even more December pictures in my Life Album so stay tuned for that :D

Have a funtastic Year Guys!
xoxo,
M

ps. Yay for the SNOW! Loving it!

1 comment :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!