Hello Guys!
Today I would like to show You how I am opening my 2016 Pocket Album. It's my third year of documenting our life this way and I really know what I am doing right now. I hope You do too! But in case You needed some nice tips and tricks how to manage this creative process be sure to visit Citrus Twist Kits blog, where some of the dt members share their knowledge and inspirations!
And this is how my album begins this year:
The part above is a result of the first lesson of Studio Calico class (DAY BY DAY | KICKSTART) that I recently signed up for! Lessons are really inspiring and this is the reason why I didn't end up with one opening page, but the whole opening chapter :)
At start I've had this page for the beginning. It was created with January Citrus Twist Kits goodies. But then I realized that I need more! There is also one additional Layout in my album opening chapter, but I will share that one later! Stay tuned for that :)
My One Little Word for 2016 is Simplify, and seeing this word appearing in different forms in January CTK Kits made me perfectly sure that this is exactly what I need right now. And obviously it is documented in my title page:
WHat is Your word for 2016?
I hope You enjoyed my post today!
Have a great Year documented in Your Albums Folks!!
Hugs,
M













No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!