2016/01/10

December december december one more time!

Hi there! Please, let me know if this is not boring for Ya Guys! Well, You probably remember that just before the month of December began I've had some concerns whether to do DD album or not. One of Your comments was something like that: I am doing it and then in January I catch up with big PL album. I planned to do the same!
Haven't finished yet, but here's another portion of our December that I'd like to share - this time from 12x12 album. I hope You will enjoy it (stories are not so condensed like they were in DD album).

Obviously I used CTK January kits to create it! And You know what? I dont know how I managed to scrap in the past - without those Kits - it's absolutely my must have right now. I can't even start creating without it! Is that an addiction? Well - if You need a label - I would definitely put this one here! (guilty guilty guilty! but in the same time hapy and grateful ;))
Ok, let's get back to my spreads...
Here's the beginning of December:






First weekend -- we've had super lovely Guests! And we went to visit Hydropolis - the newest museum in Wroclaw (gorgeous!)



Would You like me to stop telling those stories again and again? One word and I am done with December here! Just let me know :)
Have a great Monday tomorrow Guys!

2 comments :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!