Hi Guys!
December is almost finished (can't believe how quickly!) and as I promised I have a few more insights from my Album to share with You!
This year I wanted my pages to be very clean and simple, I hope I managed to keep them that way.
Enjoy the pictures and don't forget to tell me what You think!
First thing worth to mention is that instead of previous black album I've chosen new one - creamy 6x8 Album from Family Portraits (click click). And now everything looks perfectly - just the way I love it!
I added something to the opening page :) The first week from my Album is here: click! and those are some of the further pages:
A really nice card from Ashli - documented!
We've had more scrappy guests:
This lovely picture was taken by Kasia Petrus (click click!)
You have already seen my Christmas cards here: click!
Some of the thoughts I have written in my Album in the form of weekly highlights.
My favorite part - number pages :)
The lights are in the house!
This is my top favorite page:
Lovely birthday surprise gift from Lily!
The weekend when we were travelling and I forgot to pack my camera :/ But it's here! All documented!
Absolutely gorgeous treat from P's Grandma who came to spend Christmas with us!
Searching for presents (those were really bad choices) and some of the cards that we received (thank You Guys!)
Ola playing with Granny on the floor:
There-will-be-no-snow-this-year forecast documented too!
A lovely gift from Uncle Tom and the funniest letter ever!
Christmas Eve:
Quality time with Family:
Lots of kissing, hugging, singing, laughing!
And the last page :)
I hope You enjoyed this long walk trough my December Album today :)
Have a gorgeous day Folks and thank You for being here with me!
Kisses!
M
































































oooo raju jaki gruby!! jaki biały!! Osoooooom! <3
ReplyDeletea ja zapomniałam wziąć koszulki z Łodzi i o, leży nieuzupełniony...
PRZECUDNY!!! GENIALNE detale! Świetnie ozdobiłaś te stronki z numerami/datami :-) Piękne zdjęcia! ♥
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
ReplyDelete