2015/11/05

Hello pretty season

Hi there!
In the following days I will share a lot of fall projects here, and today I want to start with Fall-chapter opening page from my Life Album! The first page is featuring a picture from our first hiking trip as a family of three and I love the magical feeling that it holds. Love the light and soft tones too!

The same day was documented on the second page of this spread:
To create my pages I used Citrus Twist Kits November PL Kit together with a few elements from Embellishment and Add-on kits. Hope You like it :)
In CTK gallery here: click click! You will find much more creations made with this cute selection of scrapbooking goodies! Be sure to check what our talented DT prepared to inspire You this month!
Have a great Thursday Folks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!