Hi Guys!
A few days back I was up on the Citrus Twist Kits blog challenging You with 3 to inspire! Here's my work:
It's all about us loving fall... I cherish each fmily moment that we spent on walking! And this year was full of walks, believe me!
In my spread I used October PL and Embellishment Kits from CTK. I especially like that transparent LOVE card from PL Kit and the set of Pink Paislee Cedar Lane washi tapes together with Dear Lizzy stickers from Embellishment Kit. What about You? What is Your favorite element from this month kits? I also have to say that I admire all the exclusive CTK wood chips coming in the kits each month! This month stars!!! Gorgeous!
Guys, If You need extra kick for creating - feel free to join the challenge! All details You will find here: click!
Have a good day!
M












No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!