Oh men, I love Fall! It's probably because of nature calling me: Mira go outside to see the colors change! Now! do it now!
It's incredible! The sun is shining through the golden leaves when I'm sitting on the bench in our little park with Ola sleeping in her stroller. Love the simplicity of such moments! Golden Fall - love it! And Today we are heading for our first hikking trip since Ola was born (scared!) to spot even more natural beauty of this season!
Before we go I want to share with You my fav project created with this month Citrus Twist Kits: PL and Sprinkles Kits:
In my mini You will find the pictures that we took when Ola became
6-month old baby! These were taken by wonderfully talented Photographer:
Joanna Sliwinska!
I hope You will enjoy these just the way we enjoy them ourselves!
And BTW there will be more projects with those picture since I love them so much!
Fall kits are also gorgeous, don't You think?
Stay tuned for more projects with those beauties!
And in case You would be interested - there is a kits unboxing video on CTK YT channel - go watch what's inside! click click!
Have a gorgeous SUNday Folks!

























Piękniasty!!!
ReplyDeleteHermoso! muy inspirador :D
ReplyDeleteGenialny! :)
ReplyDeleteOriginal and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeatriz