Hi Guys!
Some time ago I received this wonderful message from Trina that I'm going to join Citrus Twist Kits Project Life Design Team!
June is the first month with my inspirations but I already looooooooooove working with this great selection of scrapbook products and among so many oh WOOOOOO(W)nderful and Talented Girls! If You want to follow what we are doing click here! to see the blog fuuuuuuullllllllll of beautiful projects! If You would like to join the kit subscription - You can do it here: click!
I hope You will enjoy my inspirations!
Here's the first one:
Mini book - all about Feet! (Yeah I know - crazy stuff!)
I used June PL Kit (oh I looooove it!) plus June Sprinkles Kit (full of gorgeous embellishments!)
In the nearest future I will share more stuff that I created with June Kits, but now I wanted to highlight that Pocket Life Kit is not only perfect for Your Pocket Albums, but for all kinds of projects!
What do You think?





















Congrats, Mira. Well deserved to be on the team :).
ReplyDeleteThank You S! :**
Deleteśliczności!!!
ReplyDeleteDzięki Aguś!
Deleteohhh, ale bym wycałowała!! :D piękniasty <3
ReplyDeleteAle album czy nózie? :D Nózie są BOSKIE!! Dzięki!
DeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeletebardzo sliczny i klimatyczny albumik. Nie wiem czy juz ci pisalam, ale uwielbiam ogladac twoje zdjecia, sa takie niezwykle.
ReplyDelete