2015/06/07

Last week of April from my Life Album - CTK

Happy Sunday Guys!

Today I have April page from my Life Album to share! All about visiting my Sister :)

You know me right? So You probably know that whenever I go I always have to take "jumping" pictures!

And obviously I make other people jumping with me!

We spent three days with my Family and I really enjoyed this time full of laughing, hugs, simplicity, spontaneity and GOOD STUFF! My sister live abroad so we don't spend a lot of time together, but every time when we meet - it's a real fun!

I love having this precious time documented in my Life Album!

This page was created using June 2015 "Do Fun Stuff" Pocket Life Kit from Citrus Twist Kits and even though this is a Summer kit it was perfect for my Spring project!

Have a great day People! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for Your lovely comments!