2015/06/08

Hello May!

Yo Yo!
Today I have a May opening page from my Life Album to share with You... I made it such a long time ago that I almost forgot to show it!
This is a little reminder - exactly one year ago we got the knowledge that: we are expecting a child!!
I've had a picture of P and I from this time printed for this whole time... And now I found perfect place to put it!
Just to compare: us - before and now, when we are a Family of three.
Look:

In the middle part of this spread I wrote a little letter to our Daughter (it's hidden under the journaling cards because it is really personal, not for everyone to see it :))

Are You also creating an opening pages for each month/season in Your Pocket Projects? For me this is so much fun!

I hope You like my inspiration!
Have a good week Folks!

2 comments :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!