2015/05/23

lovely day

Can't stop!
Really can't stop enjoying this album!
I made another all-about-Ola page to add to my Life Album... With big pictures and a lot of journaling. Clean and simple - just the way I like it!
I used exactly ONE card from Life Story Hello - Life Card Set from Blinks of Life!
I love that cards collection so much that I have difficulties to use the designs (I wanna keep them all!!!)...
I was going to write: hey! look! These are still available! But unfortunately it is no longer the truth!
Well, if You love the cards be sure to visit Blinks of Life store regularly, or subscribe the Life Story Kit (in the Kit cards always come with lots of beautiful embellishments!) to receive them regularly!

I hope You like the page :)

Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
M

1 comment :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!