2015/04/09

March/April Life Album spreads - Studio Tekturek inspiration

Hello!

Today I have two pages from my Life Album to share with You. I prepared them as an inspiration for Studio Tekturek using two papers from Blanket Stories + Peachy Christmas collections and adding some OH! Chipboards and OH! Labels :D It is all about first days of the spring 2015 which went somewhere for a while, but now I can see that She's back again :D

First page is about walking and exploring new places in our lovely city. 
And second one is all about first weekend of the spring from our house :)
I hope You like the pages :)
Hugs,
M

3 comments :

  1. I love the use of the dotted borders around some of the photos.A nice little touch of whimsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of the dotted borders around some of the photos.A nice little touch of whimsy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!