I kind of lost chronology...
This is my Spring-Chapter-Opening spread and I was supposed to show it to You, before the last one that I published here on the blog a few days back :D But who cares? I still haven't show You the one from January :D
Sooooo - this is it - Hello Spring in my Life Album!
It's all about first warm days after the winter, capturing first signs of spring, enjoying fresh spinach smoothies, walking with Ola and my Gradma, who visited us. This is also about really hard times between P and I, that we managed to overcome!
I hope You like it :)
(BTW I've red this interesting article recently that I think You might be interested in: about what we show on Facebook and what we really go trough - check this definitely! Thank You Caley for sharing it!)
Thank You Guys for stopping by!
M










so cute! I'd like to be able to do that : PL! I tried but....
ReplyDeleteBizOoooo from the North (of France)
Cudnie, zielono. Wiosna w pełni :)
ReplyDeleteCudnie, zielono. Wiosna w pełni :)
ReplyDelete