Have You seen this wonderful posts by Caylee Grey about Project Life: click and click!? I've been stalking Caylee on her blog for some time now, and I'm always inspired by the topics she provides there!
Caylee is open to invite other people to appear on Her blog, to answer some questions and share their experience... When I saw this first post about PL I was amazed with the contribution she gained! The output is amazing - check it out!
I started thinking about my PL the way I never did before. With almost one year of being up-to-date with my Life Album I found out that I am not sure if I truly get the point why I'm doing this.
I asked myself a question: should I continue next year?
The answer is yes, but...
I found out, that some of my stories aren't important to me at all and I have to be more focused on what I really want to remember. I also realized that PL is not about sharing my world with people, who come to visit this blog. It's not about trying to show others how interesting or not - we are. It's more about the story of our life that I want to share with my kids.
And it kind of brought me to the place where I'm more aware of what I'm going to do next year. Thank You Caylee!
Yet, It doesn't mean that I am not happy to have my album from this year with all what's inside. I am able to evaluate how meaningless are some of the things that I was focused on. I am glad to have this last year of totally careless life documented. I am thankful to have the pregnancy time documented.
I am also much smarter right now - knowing my favourtie techniques, style of creating, I have the whole workflow of developing and printing pictures, yet I am not sure what album size I'm gonna choose for the next year.
BTW I think next year will be sooooo much defferent than this one and really can't wait for Ola to be born. {scared}.
...
Ok, going back to sharing my recent PL spreads...
Those pages are all about our lovely guests who came to visit us last weekend. We went to the ZOO where we visited newly opened Oceanarium (first one in Poland!), we spend hours walking and talking eating and drinking yummy stuff. It was sooooo much fun!
Thank You G Sisters!
Enough talking - just enjoy the pictures!
{loooots of them}
xx,M


























Oj Mira Mira !!! :P
ReplyDeleteA co do PL - lubię w tobie ciągłe ulepszanie, odkrywanie i rozwijanie pasji.Takie podejście bardzo mi odpowiada i myślę, że jest to bardzo inspirujące dla tych, którzy nie zaczęli PL-a albo nie mają możliwości technicznych, aby uzupełniać go na bieżąco.