Ok, You keep asking me about this december project, soooooo I'm going to give You one detail every day from now on - I promise!First: This won't be any surprise for You!
I hope I could inspire You with my December Album - inspire to create Your own.
Creating this project is my favorite scrapbooking activity every year. I wouldn't be myself without sharing it here on the blog! I hope to see Yours too!
I am almost ready with the number pages and here are some of them:
I always prepare the base of my album in November and can't wait to fill it! What about You?
Are You in the mood for gold this Year? Or something else? What are Your plans? Ready with number pages? Don't forget to share anything You like!
xox,
M














pięknie...
ReplyDeleteBłyszczy się i skrzy!!!! złoto, złoto ZUOto! <3
ReplyDeletecan't wait!
ReplyDeleteoj jak cudnie, ciepło i świątecznie!
ReplyDeleteświetny! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your new blog design and all the gold in your DD. Hugs, San ♥
ReplyDeleteDzieki Babolceeee!! Juz myslalam ze nikt tu nie zaglada ;))
ReplyDeleteThank You Sandra!
So gorgeous, can't wait to see it all filled up! :)
ReplyDeleteThank You Sweetie!!!
DeleteSo so lovely Hope to see lots more pictures as December comes
ReplyDeleteThank You!! You will definitely see more!! Stay tuned!!
Delete