2014/10/28

little Mr Aleksander

Hi there!
 Some time ago I was sharing the mini album that I prepared for my friend Kasia who was giving a birth, and now Aleksander is already a few months old!

Do You remember this little Mister Wonderful! It's HIM!

Since I have a few more pictures of this little wonderful Boy I would like to show You something else that I created.
Just take a look:












I wanted to create my mini based 100% on chipboard frames and with a lot of transparency between the pages. I simply paired the frames with the same sizes and sew them together to create the front and back of each page in this album!
I hope You like this idea!
What do You think about little Mr Aleksander?
Isn't He cute?

Thank You for stoping by!
xx
M

3 comments :

  1. Ohhh, dzidzia faktycznie urocza, ale ten albuuum...!! Cudo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaki słodziaczek :D Cóż, pozostało mi tylko pogratulować dwóch dzieł: jednego małego i drugiego wielkiego :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!