I've seen this video on YouTube and I decided to give it a try, since it looks really simple and wonderful!
And You know what!?
This is not even close to simple and wonderful! This is beyond that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Piece of cake to create it and gorgeous effects!
I made my scarf in less than one hour, and it only took one piece of Bobbiny (click click!) to finish the project!!
How cool is that!?
I hope You'll like it!
Don't forget to create Your own scarf and share Your thoughts!
xox,
Mira







za trudne dla mnie :)
ReplyDeleteAga co ty!!! Wlasnie raz zalapujesz i jazda!!!!!
DeleteMega! Super ci wyszło :)
ReplyDeleteNo to teraz ja swoje z szafy wyjąć muszę ;)
Noooooo!
DeleteJaaaacie ręce jak druty wyyypas :D
ReplyDeleteślicznie Ci wyszło, ja też sobie zrobię tylko muszę znaleźć włóczkę jejejeje :D
ło ja Cie :O ale super! mam za krótkie palce :F
ReplyDeleteWow! śliczny szalik!!! dzięki za link do sklepu w włóczką :)sz
ReplyDelete