So, yeah - things have changed.
Now I can tell You this: I loooooove fall! I was waiting for the trees to change their colors like a kid waiting for a first star on Christmas. True.
I have some doubts if Spring wouldn't be even more exciting for me, but for now - I love fall!
You can see it in my newest PL spreads:
What i enjoy the most this year?
Walking in the park and searching for inspiring light and first signs of autumn.
Waiting for my friend's son to be born.
Listening the longest shortest time podcast.
Experimenting in the kitchen.
Travelling to the mountains, where P and I went for our first trip {like ever}!
Having a rainy adventure that ended happily in the house of total strangers (inspiring people though).
Celebrating our first wedding anniversary!
From now on, every fall will remind me of that wonderful moment - our Wedding Day. Maybe this is the reason why I love this season so much?
Thank You for stopping by! xox, Mira





























miłość przemawia przez te strony! Pięknie :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pages!
ReplyDeletelowe całym serduchem! :) i te ciążowe brzuchy - mega zdjęcie :) prawie Wam stóp nie widać :D
ReplyDeleteTo ja już wiem czemu tego lata non stop lało! Mirak się modlił o deszcze :p
ReplyDeleteŚwietne strony... a ja właśnie w tym roku jakoś mniej kocham tę jesień...
wowza :) Cudowny :)
ReplyDelete