
Hello! I am very sorry for the latest silence, but now we are back from vacation and I really really want to share sth with You! Since we still have summer here in Poland (yep I know You cannot believe it!) my PL spread is mostly about travelling.
First thing that I wanted to put in this spread were my memories from Łódź. Some time ago I asked Kasia Przybyt if I can visit her and when she quickly said Yes I was thrilled! I've visited Anti once in my life and You have to know that: I loved that! She's real lemonade master. The place where she lives with her fiancee is a real art gallery I must say :D I really like visiting such an inspiring places!
So... I went to the bus, and there You go! Mira in Łódź!
Those two days was total fun! Anti is a great chef, so she prepared a wonderful meals for us! When i came back home I've been preparing "her" ricotto few days in a row. It was so yummy that i wanted this taste to live for ever :)
We went for a super walk - I've seen Manufaktura (wow!), Piotrkowska Street (Oh, so lovely!), Anti took me for a rickshaw ride (A!mazing!), we ate a superburgers from OFF Piotrkowska!
We spend creative time watching illustrations, pictures and Kasia's scrapbook arts. Anti tought me how to work with Photoshop and Illustrator (LOVE!). She even gave me a calligraphy lesson! We went to the Modern Art Museum (fascinating!). It was like two days of art classes!
This time was super awesome, and I couldn't imagine it better. Thank You K!
The rest of that week P and I spend with our friends at the lake - sailing, playing badmington and barbequing.
One word: Chilling!
I hope You are also travelling a lot these days, and that Your PL albums are getting bigger and bigger everyday!
Thank You for reading,
Hugs,
Mira
yay :)))) mega mega sie ciesze ze cieplo wspominasz tą wizytę :))) cudnie to ujełaś w swoim PLu :)
ReplyDeleteTravelling! Travelling!! Happy Life!!!
ReplyDeleteFab pages, love how you always make them feel so fun and whimsical!
ReplyDeleteYour PL spreads are always so sweet ! Love it !! Ohhhhh ! A baby ?? :D Congrats so ! xx
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Love the look of everything!! Such a beautiful PL spread!
ReplyDelete