Oh Guys! I already miss You all here! This was the best scrap meeting EVER! Thank You Guys for coming! (Guru we missed Ya - next time You're going to make it even better! :D)
I love the colors and outdoor cinema from the first night, our classes and {best} inside-barbecue evening (with OHMYGOD wonderful cookies!) and Saturday night out and finally Sunday morning breakfast and our walk!
I really can't wait to meet Ya all again!
now... the picture is worth thousand words...
ENJOY
ps. there is and will be even more here: click click!








































aaaa :* LOWE wszystko! dziękujemy za cudowny weekend na którym Michał poczuł, że ma urlop!!! :D
ReplyDeletenext time zapraszamy znów do Krk! :)
To był fantastyczny weekend :)
ReplyDelete:** to byl boski weekend :) Potrzebowałam tego :D
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;( dupa blada
ReplyDeleteAle cieszę się, że się tak świetnie bawiliście i spędziliście uroczo ten czas :* bankowo next time, już odkładam :D
Ps. ślicznie wyglądałyście! a ciastki Anti są beeeściackie
zazdroszczę po stoookroć..!
ReplyDeleteOh, that looks awesome. I'm sure you girls had a fun time :).
ReplyDeleteThank you to share these moments and beautiful pics with us !
ReplyDelete