Hello! If You haven't noticed yet i'd like to remind You that last month i started new post series on my blog. Together with essence team i'll be sharing what i found on the Internet that lately inspires me.
Today I'd love to share some Wedding themed websites that i admire! Here is the list:
Green wedding shoes
Project Wedding
Snippet and Ink
I was following them before our Wedding, and I can't wait to follow them before my Sister's Big Day.
ps. Don't forget to check the links and leave Your opinions here and there! I'd be very glad to know if we share the same interests and i am sure the site owners will be honored if You leave some tracks in their space :)
Have a lovely time spent going through the links and don't forget to check Sal's, Aymee's and Caylee's links!!
M






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your lovely comments!