2014/05/29

friday files # me

Hello!
This is my very first Friday Files project and I feel happy to share with You something about the 'inner me'...
in a bit different way than usually - HOW? Just by writing! (SHOCKING, HUH? You probably already know that I'm not the 'writing kind' of blogger)
What is this project about? You can learn here: click click!
I invite You to join us in this activity! It's quite challenging!

And this is my writing part...
Theme: ME.

wife, scrapper, GIS specialist, student, rebel 

This is 2014 and if someone would ask me how old i am I would answer: I don't know! Let me count.
 After three times without any confidence i'll probably answer: 26.
 If someone would ask: who are You? I wouldn't answear at all. At first...
 I'm married. Wife and crazy scrapbooking maniac. I can not imagine my day without paper and scissors.
 I can not imagine a month without buying new scrap products. 
There's no a week without going through the entire list of my favorite scrap blogs.
 Crazy addiction - i know. Crazy lifestyle.
 Wife, Scraper, and full-time employee and what is more: PhD student at the University of Wroclaw.
My days begin with the problem: What? is this really morning? Do I have to get up? nooooo!
and when it finally happens I am running to work.
From work straight to the University and after school I just want to watch Desperate Housewifes and create layouts.
Previously, some afternoons were also filled with climbing. But currently - I am 100% lazy.
 I don't know if i like my current life or not - that's why i can call myself a rebel. Cause it's hard to accept this state of mind.
but but but! I already have a plan how can it change! We'll see what happens.
 But maybe before I save my own hapiness, I'll start saving all the world.
Especially people missing in the mountains.
This is the topic of my PhD - bright light at the end of the tunnel called life.
I believe this is what makes my life meaningful.
 I constantly tell myself: Slow down! and i wonder when exactly i'll listen to this voice...
Yep. This is me.

Have a great day!
M

1 comment :

Thanks for Your lovely comments!