2014/05/16

Life Album week 18

Hello! It's time for Essence Team Life Albums! CLICK CLICK!

Today, together with my pictures I want to share a bit about my PL style preferences.
When I started working on my Pocket Pages I used to add a lot of details as I always do in a scrapbook Layouts. But I found it too overwhelming and the time spend on each and every page – never-ending story! After some time I found out, that what’s the most suitable for me is just big pictures with a few details here and there. So now I always use regular full size pictures or collages. This way my pictures go from the printer straight to the pockets without even cutting! This is really time saving! I also love writing words of journaling straight on the pictures, even though I hate my handwriting. And I still pay attentions to the details, but as You can see – not many of them are present in my album these days. This week I wanted to open differently with a big Hello - all because May is my favorite month {I am totally spring and summer-like girl}. So – I printed one picture in a few pieces (I kind of miss the proportions – but who cares, right?), and simply added a few words on the left bottom corner. And I really love it. Second part of my spread shows our lovely weekend, spend in the mountains. It was perfect! We started our week with healthy breakfast, and then we hit the road! We stopped in the middle of nowhere just to go hiking. Then our friend arrived and we started climbing! And we finally met our friend’s son Tymek – such a cute little boy! We couldn’t spend this free time better! I hope You like my spreads and be sure to tell me what You think! 










Have a great Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!
M

4 comments :

  1. I love your blown up photo page. I love making big pages but I'm bad at embellishing. Love what you did in the corner; I need to try that ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uwielbiam wielkie zdjecia w PLach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!