2014/05/27

Alice and the Ceremony!

Hello! Today is the first time when i can share my project created for ArtWorkshop!
I prepared something special, something what I really love doing lately - mini album!
When the Artworkshop products came to me i knew immidiately what to do with them!
A few weeks ago i Was a guest at my little cousin Alice Holy Communion party. I remember when Ala was born - it was like yesterday - she was so small! And now? Look at her!
But going back to the album: as a guest i decided to take a photo camera with me! And my model was perfect - like a kid in the candy store! I've had plenty pictures to create the album! At first i thought it would be very girlish - soft and delicate, but when i developed the pictures: the idea turn upside down! I hope that You like it: 
















 In my project i mostly used Heidi Swapp products
#gorgeous!
You can find all the links on Facebook!

12 comments :

  1. to jest po prostu niesamowite, każda Twoja p[raca jest niesamowita, słów brak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uwielbiam za to, że nie jest typowym albumem komunijnym! :D Jest cudny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're my totally inspiration
    THANKS! THANKS THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen it on the SC blog. It's really amazing ! Really cute !

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow! cholernie mi się podoba, jest MEGA! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rewelacyjny album! Cudowne detale :) Niczego mu nie brakuje. I te zdjęcia ... cudne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your lovely comments!